pro sites

Doesnt work?I have deleted and uploaded in evry possible way but the plugin is still not working. Themes interface what is that?

• ermin
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Tom , thanks for a fast answer.

I figgured out what was wrong. I tried to install it on a single wordpress site. I think there is not enogh info about the installation couse i couldnt find this info anywhere. Anyway it works now but i have a second question.

Is there any guide on how to use this to build a webbsite? I mean how do i build a startpage for my multisite with register functions and so on?

/Ermin Rajic

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

@ermin

That would be a problem :slight_smile:

Ok what ya need to do first off is set up your main domain site (this will be you landing site visitors come to) Add ya sales info etc everything ya need to persuade them to stay. Decide whether you are going with subdomain or subdirectorys personally i use sub domains.

Then you need to go through the setup step by step adding themes plugins etc levels for members to subscribe to what plugins themes etc they have.

Decide on your gateway etc.

Once you get the hang of it its pretty amazing, but can be a bit overwhelming at first. Take it step by step if you get stuck just holler.

Cheers

Tom

• aristath
    • Recruit

The original poster of this issue is no longer an active member on these forums.

I am marking this issue as resolved.
    If however at some time the member becomes active again and the issue still exists, don't hesitate to reopen it and post an update on your current status.

Cheers!
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.