Pro sites

I am creating a pro site and was wondering about a couple of features.

1. In the feature table can you add titles for instance
title
feature
feature
feature
title
feature
feature

2. Is there an option to restrict users for pro site subsites as I would like to create subscriptions based on this

3. In the module section, there is premium plugins which allows me to select the min level and automatically activate plugins in the prosite subscribers account and there is the premium plugin manager which allows me to select specific levels for plugins

Is there a way to select specific levels for plugins and automatically activate them?

• Luís
    • Support

cloudinnovates Hi Peter ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Regarding to your questions:

1) If I understood well your question, this is not currently possible. Each line of the Feature table is "feature".

Maybe a workaround can be add the features in the "description" field.

2) In order to help you better, can give us more informations about the this?

3) In the "Premium plugins" module, you can define if the plugin should be auto-activated in the subsites, checking the box "Auto-activate" close to the desired plugin:

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

• Peter
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Luis

Thank you for your reply.

2. I would like how many users there is to be a factor in the pricing for example

one user would cost $10 per month
    2- 5 would cost $12 per month
    6- 20 would cost $18 per month

so if the user entered in or selected a number from a dropdown the price would be altered accordingly

3. I have seen premium plugins can auto activate plugins but I was wondering if the same feature is available for premium plugins manager as this module is more suitable for what I want but I still want the auto activate option too

Kind regards

Peter

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.