Pro Sites 500 external error

Everytime I activate pro sites it crashes admin and gives me a 500 error. Checked my htaccess and even recopied it, I am at a lost has anyone encountered this issiue?

• Rupok

Hi Wolf, hope you had a wonderful day.

I just tried to regenerate the issue on my test site but I could not. So I'm assuming, this is your site specific issue.

Can you turn on debug mode in WordPress? To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

Past errors here. If file is very long, paste them to a text file and attach with your reply.

500 Internal Server Error is a server-side issue. Can you try following the steps mentioned here? http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-internal-server-error-in-wordpress/
    It might help.

And your host can give you best idea regarding why this is happening. Can you please contact them and let us know what they say about this?

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.