Pro Sites Alternative Sign Up Page

Hello - I'd like to setup my own sign up page using a combination of my own pricing page that has buttons that lead you to a relevant page with Gravity Forms taking relevant data from the user GF Stripe add-on handling the payments.

Is it possible to hook into Pro Sites using the form at all so that when the transaction is complete pro sites knows that the user has upgraded?

Thanks!

• ian_thompson

Hey Vaughan

The workflow would be something like this:

1. Unregistered visitor to site decides to sign up and become a subscriber with a hosted Wordpress blog. (We're using Wordpress Multisite and your Pro Sites plugin to run the service)

2. Visitor navigates to a pricing page and chooses one of three levels:
    a. Member - free
    b. Subscriber - £35/month
    c. Trader - £55/month

Each level is matched in Pro Sites where I have setup the corresponding levels and fees. The pricing page is here: https://archiblogs.com/pricing/

A click on the sign up buttons leads to the registration page where the user fills in details, chooses a site name and address and a blog template. The page is built using Gravity Forms with User Registration add on. The pricing page passes query strings to the registration page to dynamically populate the subscription level.

Once the user fills in all the form details including name and address, site options, subscription type, payment details and template choice, and submits the form, the form is processes everything, sets up the account and site, creates a recurring subscription in Stripe and the user is left to then confirm their account before everything is set up on the system.

It's at the point of registration that I would like to be able to match this new user and their blog to a Pro Sites level. The Gravity Forms User Registration add-on module is able to pass any User Meta but Pro Sites is on a blog level rather than a User level as I understand, so I'm not sure this will help.

At the moment this arrangement would leave me to manage every blog setup in Pro Sites manually unless I am able to match a Pro Site blog with a Stripe customer some way once the transaction has been set up.

The reason I want to go this route is that we plan to allow yearly subscriptions with a one month discount and a bespoke level with a monthly subscription and upfront fee. Pro Sites does not offer any of those additional payment terms.

Anyway, hope this explains my query in more detail!
    Thanks for your help
    Ian

• MarK

Hi there,

I'm running a wordpress multisite and I set up a per-site registration page using a custom page template for each form.

My question is, may use Pro sites on those alternatives signup pages? Right now, the Pro Sites function only show up in my main wp-config.php page.

I'm a little bit surprise because, I'm using an other plugin from WPMU DEV, the "New Blog Template" plugin, and this one work well on all my registration pages.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.