Pro sites and Membership plugins integration

I have a situation where similar to edublogs people will have choices of 4 types of blog, however i those who are not free members to have access to certain features that would depend on their type of subscription. Is it possible that when they sign up for a blog to assign a certain membership level to them so that they have access to different features. I can see this is how edublogs works but dont know if membership would need to be activated aswell.

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

edit: when i mean certain features i specifically mean directory access and downloads, plus access to a certain page for example a moodle installation where if someone who isnt a member or a pro site level will be redirected when they reach a page or content thats restricted..

All the documentation is great but really cant find the information about integrating the two.

From what i understand reading the documentation pro sites allows the creation of blogs etc, but without some custom coding it cant deny access to directorys or files etc.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

There is not integration of Membership and Pro Sites just yet, it is something planned for the future I believe but there are no etas on this, sorry.

If you wanted to restrict access to certain things when they are on a pro site level then you would need to do some custom coding.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.