Pro Sites and Multisite

I am using Pro Site on TalentWebsitePro.com and have a user using a particular template designated for our Pro users. Uploading pics is find, but it is showing question marks where the small thumbnails are being created. Hoping this is a problem others have experienced and there is a quick easy fix.

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hello there Miss Ross!

This might be something created by the browser you are viewing the site in or via the theme you are using.

Would you be able to show me a link, or tell me more about the theme you are using on these sites?

Are you seeing any text when you hover over the question marks?

Are the thumbnails in question from new uploads or from the template?

Looking forward to your answers,

Kimberly

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi there,

I noticed that we are still waiting for a response from you, have you managed to solve this? please let us know how you are getting on or if you need any further help or if in fact the problem is now solved.

Cheers, PC

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it’s been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I’d check in to see how you’re going?

If you’re still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Thanks.

• Miss Ross
    • New Recruit

Yes, my apologies…

I think it somehow worked itself out because I haven’t been able to duplicate the issue.

What was happening was I was uploading images to the “Media Library” when I was logged in through the Multisite platform, instead of directly through the newly mapped domain name. So the links to the images were bad links.

Once i logged into the dashboard through the mapped domain name the issue was solved.

Thank you again for you support!

Angelica Ross

My Zen Studios

http://www.myzenstudios.com

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.