Pro Sites and Ultimate Branding use

I would like to know if ultimate branding can change the pro site admin to prevent / hide a plugin admin from the pro site admin.
I have plugins that I want to run for each pro site but not allow the pro site admin access to that plugin. I need that plugin to run and produce outputs etc for the site.
I would need to make a page that could not be edited by the pro site admin and add short code outputs to that page for the outputs of these plugins.

• Ash

Hello Lee

I am afraid Pro Sites have no such feature. But with a custom code you can hide any plugin from the subsite admin list.

For example, the following code will hide post indexer plugin from the subsite admin plugin list:

function mytest( $plugins ) {
        if( is_main_site() ) return $plugins;
        if( in_array( 'post-indexer/post-indexer.php', array_keys( $plugins ) ) ) {
            unset( $plugins['post-indexer/post-indexer.php'] );
        }
        return $plugins;
    }
    add_filter( 'all_plugins', 'mytest' );

You can use this code in your child theme's functions.php if the theme is not changed. Otherwise mu-plugin is the best option. To create a mu-plugin, go to wp-content/mu-plugins folder. If there is no mu-plugins folder then, create one. Now, inside the mu-plugins folder create file with name anything.php (make sure file extension is .php). Now start with a <?php tag and then put the above code.

You may need to customize to fit your need.

I would need to make a page that could not be edited by the pro site admin and add short code outputs to that page for the outputs of these plugins.

Do you want to create a page in each subsite? What if the subsite admin doesn't add that page in menu? Would you please explain more about that?

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.