Pro Sites + Blog Templates Checkout Problems

Hey There,

Have a couple questions about both Pro Sites + Blog Templates.

1) When a customer goes to create a new site on the pro-site page. There isn't a total displayed on the page. More importantly, there isn't a total displayed near the credit card section. I believe this will deter users from signing up. Wondering if there is a way to display this?

2) It doesn't seem to be clear that the user is signing up for a free trial. Is there a way to make this more clear? Can the user sign up for a trial without giving Credit card information? Nothing on the checkout/plan page suggests that there is a free trial.

3) Is there a way to designate a setup fee on a per level basis so for example: level 1 = $20 setup, level 2 = $30 setup. Also is there a way to only charge the setup fee on upgrade so there would be no fee when the user intially signs up. Right now even when the user is in a free trial mode they'd have to pay the setup fee.

4) When integrating with the Blog Templates plugin... the templates we've created show up however niether of the buttons work. When a user clicks the "View Demo" button... the page reloads. The button does not take you to the demo. The "Select this template" button does nothing either. It simply reloads the page. There is also no change/indicator that the user selected a template?

Feel free to view our site and our signup page at http://sermonboxonline.com/plans we've made a few modifications however they are all just changes to the CSS nothing dynamically.

Thanks again for your help in advance!

• Luís

Hi @Josh,

I hope had been good today!

1) I think that can be taken into consideration for the next plugin updates. I think is important and would be a great feature.

2) I can suggest to add a "feature" in your pricing table, to inform the plan have a free trial.

Currently ProSites collects payment details on signup, even for free trials, even though the user isn't charged until the service itself begins.

3) A setup such as you referred will require some custom code. Pro Site was built to charge one fee only for all plans. However a option to charge the fee only after the trial ends would be a great feature to Pro Sites project.

4) Can you try make a plugin/theme conflict test? Change to the default WordPress theme (Twenty Sixteen) and see if the issue still occurring.

If yes, try disable all plugins, except Pro Sites and New Blog Templates.

Regarding to the issues referred in your last reply:

1) Go to Pro Sites -> Premium Plugins Manager and save your settings. Then see if the issue still occurring.

2) I will ping the developer to check to see how it can be done.

Also, I pinged the developer to see if's possible give some pointers to achieve all your needs.

However, I think you referred lots of good features to Pro Sites project. I've just moved this over to our Features and Feedback, so it can be taken into consideration for the next plugin updates.

Hopefully some other members will show their support for the feature too, the more members that ask for it the sooner it will happen.

Cheers, Luís

• Josh

Hey There,

Any update on what the issue may be between Blog Templates + Pro Sites on the checkout page?
    Still having issues with the blog templates on the sign-up page.

When integrating with the Blog Templates plugin... the templates we've created show up however niether of the buttons work. When a user clicks the "View Demo" button... the page reloads. The button does not take you to the demo. The "Select this template" button does nothing either. It simply reloads the page. There is also no change/indicator that the user selected a template?

Thanks in advance!

• Josh

Ok, so we did some messing around with plugins. Seems the issue was a conflict with the 'Avatars for Multisite' plugin by (WPMU DEV) you guys. It was an ajax error causing the issues on the page we were experiencing. We deleted the plugin with hopes that you guys would fix the conflict. I thought the two plugins were so post to be able to integrate? If you could let us know a fix that'd be great!

Thanks again for your help!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.