Pro Sites - Can you add Thailand to Paypal Site?

I would like to use the Pro Sites with Thailand. Would it be possible to add this anytime soon?

• Don
    • New Recruit

What I mean is from the menu:

Pro Sites > Settings > PayPal Site (Drop Down Menu)

Screen shot attached.

You'll see there is no Thailand listed there. When you sign in to PayPal, you have to use the one that is specified for your country. I can only buy/sell through PayPal Thailand as that's where I live and tied to my bank account.

Would it be difficult to add other countries to the ones that Pro Sites supports?

• aristath
    • Recruit

@Don ok, I see what you mean now.

I live in Greece and I have tied my PayPal account to my bank account here, but I have no issues using using any of the other PayPal sites to get my payments!
    Have you actually tried it? I have notified the plugin developer about this issue, hopefully we'll know more about that soon enough.
    Please keep in mind though than plugin developers have a lot of responsibilities so this might take a bit longer than a normal ticket.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• Don
    • New Recruit

Aaron,

Thank you so much for the awesome support and addressing this, and adding Thailand. Is there an estimated time frame on the next release?

Also would this allow for integration with the PayPal API?

You guys did an incredible job with the plugin. Huge fan of your work. THANKS!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.