[Pro Sites] Cannot complete checkout

I cannot complete checkout with Pro Sites. I'm trying to get Pro Sites to work but after I put in the credit card information and check out but it doesn't do anything. It just refreshes and prompts me to enter the credit card details again. A payment entry is created in Stripe but with no charge. But no site is actually created in the back-end. Please advice.

• Nahid

Hey Travis Chapman !
    Hope you are having a great day!

Nahid here, following up from our last Live Chat session. I did a couple more tests on your site and discovered that it was a bug in Pro Sites regarding a conflict with the latest version of the Stripe API. I have applied a patch provided by our Second Level Support team on the plugin code and the checkout seems to be working as expected now according to my tests. Here's a screenshot for reference showing the payment and site registration confirmation page:

The change in the code will be automatically included in the next update of the plugin so you wouldn't have to worry about the added patch. Please let us know if you still can replicate the issue on your end.

Hope this helps. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.