Pro sites : cannot see pricing table without being logged in ?

Hello,

Frontoffice : when we visit the "Pro Site" page (as a non logged in visitor), we cannot see the offers (Pro Sites memberships / subsites options / pricing table)

How to show the pricing table to visitors so they can create an account if they are interested to buy a website here ?

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Jean,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Could you please check, and see whether these options are enabled in your Pro sites settings, under Pro Sites > Settings > General Settings.

If not please enable these, and check whether it works?

I was also able to notice that the Pro Site page is in trash, could you please ensure that there isn't any pages in your trash, under Pages > All Pages.

If there you find pro site page in your trash, please restore it.

If you still have issues, please enable support access, so that we could give a closer look. You can share your link url, in the quick message section, under WPMU DEV > Support, so that we could see those once we have support access.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Jean
    • The Crimson Coder

Hello,

The 4 checkboxes are checked :

I was also able to notice that the Pro Site page is in trash

Strange here : when I click on Pro Sites on the top right = we go to domain.com/pro-site/ OK

Pro sites page is not in trash :

But when I click on "Inscription" in the sidebar meta, we go to
    /pro-site__trashed/?action=new_blog

I enabled support access for you

Thanks for your help

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Jean,

Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in your site to check configuration and found "Seuls les comptes utilisateurs peuvent être créés" option is selected for "Autoriser les nouvelles inscriptions" this option. You can find this settings in "Network Dashboard > Settings > Network Settings".

You need to have "La création de sites et d’utilisateurs est autorisée" option selected because if it needs a user to be logged in to setup a site, then non-logged in users won't be able to see the Pro Sites pricing page for signup.

I've changed that for you and now your Pro Sites pricing table page is visible to everyone. Can you please check and confirm?

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Jean,

I just re-saved your Pro sites settings, under Pro Sites > Settings, and changed the permalink structure to post name, under General > Permalink, and now your page seems to display fine.

Please check, and confirm, and let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Jean,

So /pro-site/ and /pro-site/?action=new_blog are the same thing ?

Basically both the link does the same job, the action=new_blog url is triggered whenever a visitor tries to signup. And these actions helps to recognize the current process, and validate if the details are unique, or not via ajax.

Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.