Pro Sites Checkout Page dropdown for many levels

Hello,
I am setting up Pro Sites and I have 25 Levels (with more likely to come) I only want a dropdown and not pricing tables, or the table with the name and huge buttons and the checkout way at the bottom. I know when there was only 1 level there was a dropdown but after I added more it turned into a mess with pricing tables turned on and just not practical with pricing tables turned off. Seems like it would be simple to just have the dropdown that was there with one level when you have many levels. Help Please :slight_smile:

• Sajid

Hi Russ,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am afraid there is no option out of the box to turn pricing table into dropdown selectbox at the moment.

However, what you can do is Disable the Pricing Tables from Network -> Pro Sites -> Pricing Tables -> Pricing Table -> Enable Pricing Table. This will replace the fancy pricing table with an older version of pricing table but the difference is that this table is in list view so you can add unlimited levels on the page (see screenshot).

If you are still looking for DropDown menu instead of pricing table then its a good deal of custom coding that is unfortunately beyond the level of support we can provide here. In this case you would need to hire a professional developer from jobs board.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.