Pro Sites Checkout Page

All I want to do is accept payment through PayPal and stripe using the pro-sites plugin.

I will register the accounts and send them their password etc. I have already done a trial run using my PayPal sandbox account and it seemed to work. There are only two problems:
The pro-sites checkout page does not display properly - If a new user goes to the page (somehow who does NOT already have an account) the payment options are constantly hidden.
The second problem is that I don't really know how to set pro-sites up properly because there is no documentation.
Sure there is the usage section - but this only has one sentence explaining payments

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello rob

Thanks for sending accounts details, I have taken a look.

I am seeing this warning on your site:
    Warning: include(/home/USER/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/USER/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 84

Did you have any caching plugin installed and removed now? If so, please go to wp-config.php file and remove define( 'WP_CACHE', true );

And then, I found out registration was disabled, so I enabled and tested the pro site checkout page. I have disabled the registration later.

In the checkout page, the current procedure is, the user will choose a level, fill the form to reserve the site and then the payment option will appear. Before filling the form, the payment options won't appear there.

About the usage, if you have any specific question, please let us know and we will be happy to help :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• rob
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I now have access to the site. The PHP error has been solved by removing the line WP_CACHE but I am assuming hummingbird wont work now, not a problem for now!

The problem I have is exactly the same as it was over 24 hours ago.

Everytime I go to the pro-site page when I am logged out it says "You must first login before you can choose a site to upgrade:"

How can a new user buy a subscription if they don't yet have an account?
    I do not want pro-sites to register the WP site I will do this myself.

Rob

• Irvintz Fulcher
    • New Recruit

Are you testing your site by remaining logged in to your super admin account, while also testing a subsite using the same browser? I was having the same caching issue when I was doing this. I found that I had to load two separate browsers (chrome and internet explorer) in order to make changes on my main site, and view them on my subsite (a separate browser for each task)

That worked for a little while, then my network admin links would disappear from the dashboard while logged in on my admin account and wouldn't show back up unless I performed a hard refresh and cleared the cache.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello there

That worked for a little while, then my network admin links would disappear from the dashboard while logged in on my admin account and wouldn't show back up unless I performed a hard refresh and cleared the cache.

This is mainly your browser cache issue. You may try to browse in incognito mode to avoid simple caches.

Everytime I go to the pro-site page when I am logged out it says "You must first login before you can choose a site to upgrade:"

THis is right, as I said, the user must login before make the payment. The procedure is, the user will login, sees his sites, select a sites to make the payment and then make the payment for that sites.

Hope it helps! Please feel free to ask more questions if you have any.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.