Pro Sites Checkout Page Created but Nothing Shows

Hey there,

I am new to Pro Sites and tried setting everything up using both the usage page and a tutorial blog post, but no matter what I do, I cannot get anything to show up on the Checkout Page. I have tried disabling different plugins and even using a default Wordpress theme.

I am just wondering if I might be missing some vital step or what else I could try. Thank you.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Austin,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I've visited your site but there's no link to Pro Sites checkout anywhere and there's also no page under the default slug ("/pro-site"). Unfortunately, I cannot access your site's dashboard either.

I'd like to take a closer look at your setup so could you please grant me a support access using our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin?

In order to do this, please follow this guide here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Adam

• Austin
    • New Recruit

Hey Adam,

Thanks so much for the help. In order to try to generate the page again, I had already deleted it permanently and then saved the settings again. I had already filled in the "Rebrand Pro Sites" area with a different name, so the page has a different slug.

I just granted you access to the Dashboard. I really appreciate any advice you can give me.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Austin,

Thank you for granting me an access!

I can see that you're using Parrot theme which is an Upfront child-theme. Unfortunately, recently a bug has occurred that prevents Pro Sites from working with Upfront-based themes. This is most unfortunate and I apologize for any inconvenience.

Our developers are already aware of the issue and are working on fix which should be release soon. I'm not able though to give you any ETA on this. For the moment, I'd suggest switching to one of the "classic" WordPress themes (any theme that's not a "visual editor/builder") and hopefully the fix will arrive really soon.

I have forwarded this thread to developers and added it to bug report.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello Austin ,

I hope you are having a good day.

I am sorry but our developer are dealing with lots of critical issues since last few weeks, so your this ticket is in still in review phase, but I've pinged them again for you with note of importance. Hopefully they will start their work soon on this. And yes, if meantime you have something else to ask please don't hesitate to open new thread for that.

Have a nice day!
    Cheers,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.