Pro Sites Checkout page in another language using PolyLang

Hey there :slight_smile:

I am switching from qTranslate-x to Polylang (because i need own slugs for translated pages) and now realized, that i cannot have two different pages (english, german) for the checkout page.

For now i need to display the checkout page in my main-language (german). If i create a translated page, it just remains empty if i try to open it in english.

With qtranslate-X i didn't have this kind of problem, because the translation actually happend on the same page.

How could this be solved?
Best,
David

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there @David, hope you're well today!

Pro Sites checkout pages are virtual pages so if Polylang (personally I've never used this plugin so I don't have any experience with it) requires creating different page in order to translate it I don't believe this would be possible out of a box with the current version of the plugin.

I could move this to features and feedback section and if enough interest is shown by other members we will consider making some sort of integration that would allow you to do that.

Also if you need to customize this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

Best regards,
    Bojan

• MapSteps
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hey Bojan,

thank you for your reply! I am fine, how are you? :slight_smile:

I switched my default language from german to english, so at least everybody undestands what to do. I think this would be a great idea for the future, but maybe i'll create a job on this in a few weeks!

Thank you!
    Best wishes,
    David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.