Pro Sites Checkout page not showing content

I tried to put some content on the checkout page with Pro Sites. Saved and published it but the content is not showing. Payment button are there and all is functioning only the content I inserted is not there.?

Is there any solution?

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @Juergen,

The Pro Sites checkout page is more of a virtual page. It's a placeholder that Pro Sites creates so it can display the checkout form. The actual content of that page is never displayed.

With some custom coding, you could have your own content displayed there. If you're ok with some custom code, I could help you do this. Just let me know what you had in mind to be shown on the page.

Best regards,

• Juergen
    • Flash Drive

Thanks for this one. No I am not so much into coding. I assume the best option for me would be to create a regular sales page and than link to the checkout page from there.

This seems to be much easier and faster for me. The only thing left would be if it possible to have the free level or lowest price displayed first. On my site its reverse, starting with the highest pro membership price.

Is there any way to do that? Without coding

Thanks so much

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @Juergen,

I understand, thanks for the update. Unfortunately without some custom code there isn't a way to reverse the order either.

However, you might be interested in this plugin: premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/pro-sites-custom-checkout-screen-plugin

Best regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.