Pro Sites Configuration

Hi - I would like some help on configuring my Pro Sites installation. I am in the process of creating an "edublogs" style site but am getting lost with the myriad of options I have available.

I would simply like to create a set of graphics or buttons on my home page that will link to the sign up page of the appropriate subscription level. i.e. very much like the option of free, pro or campus on the edublogs homepage. The trouble is I do not know how to create the individual sign up pages or know what url to link my graphics or buttons to.

I would also like to install a 'comparison' page to allow customers to compare the subscription levels. I have come across this plugin

http://codecanyon.net/item/upricing-pricing-table-for-wordpress/full_screen_preview/145538

but wondered if WPMU Dev had a better alternative.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Lee

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hello Lee!

Welcome to WPMUdev forums!

I've seen members provide this sort of information before using various methods.

Currently with ProSites you must have the user choose their subscription from the menu like the one I am attaching. You can create a page presenting the comparison information however you like then link to this page for your users to select their pricing plan.

The URL to link to will look something like this http://yourdomain.com/pro-site/?bid=xx with xx being the ID of the blog trying to upgrade.

I created a test site, clicked on the Pro Upgrade and I saw this URL as my blog ID was 23
    http://yourdomain.com/pro-site/?bid=23

Make sense?

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you need anything else!

Best,

Kimberly

If the above action did not result in the resolution or common end to this ticket then please feel free to come back here for comment. Just be sure you mark "Not Resolved" to re-open or we might miss it! :slight_smile: Thanks!

• lmw
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Kimberly - thanks for the welcome and reply.

Just to clarify - at present, with Pro Sites, customers cannot initially sign up for a specific subscription level. They must instead register, for a username and potentially a site (free level) and then upgrade to the desired subscription level (pro etc) using the menu you discussed? (the picture you attached) Is that correct?

If that is the case, how can I go about editing the sign up page to add information to highlight this fact.

Once again, any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Lee

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings lmw,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

• shineadmin
    • New Recruit

Hi Joe

I don't seem to be able generate the graphics for either membership or pro-sites I am assuming its my mac as its not displaying graphic's properly and I cant officially launch with out the proper images for the front page - any idea's or suggestions would be gratefully appreciated.

Hopefully my PC will be back from repair in a few days but it will only delay me further - any help appreciated

Alan

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Alan,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.