Pro Sites Coupon Entry not showing up

I've had issues with 3.5.x and I've had to return to previous versions to even have clients sign up. I just attempted again to install 3.5.1.3 because of the coupon feature and after install it shows the paypal button (which it didnt in a prior release) so I'm happy. But my issue is there is no option to click to enter a coupon code.

I have several codes entered and it was working with 3.4.7.2

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Justin,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thank you for your question.

I have registered a test site on your multisite and confirmed the issue.

Then i have tested it on my test site using latest version of Pro Sites plugin and found it's working fine as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please make sure you have selected the "Allow Coupons" option in the Pro Sites Pricing Table settings as displayed in the second attached screenshot.

If you still face the issue displaying the coupon even after setting "Allow Coupons" option then would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some troubleshooting? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings as described on the following page and reply on this thread after granting it?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.