Pro Sites Custom Checkout Page

Ok what do you have to do to customize the Pro Sites Checkout Page? I see 1000 forums with different bits of code, broken links and hooks from 3 to 4 years ago but nothing solid on what to do. It seems silly to have this whole plugin resolve at an ugly checkout page.

I have a customized theme running Pro Sites on a multisite install. If I wanted to make changes to the layout and style of the checkout page what do I have to do? What do I add to functions, css etc etc.

Honestly a video would be nice. It seems like people just want to know what to do. Everybody in here codes so a nuts and bolts would be awesome.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Charlie Rose,

Hope you're doing well today.

Customizing checkout page is not something Pro Sites currently supports and it would require lot of changes in code to make it happen, as I believe you've seen in other threads regarding this.

If the changes you are looking to make are some simpler CSS styling changes we could help you out sort that out but for more complicated customization you would require help from a developer.

Also, we are currently working on huge update for Pro Sites and this feature has been requested quite a few times so we are hoping to get it included in the new version. However I still don't know when will this be released.

Best regards,
    Predrag