Pro sites diferent free levels

Hello. I want to enable that when my users create a blog, they have two free level: Teacher and students. Each level, with different plugin activated. Is possible?
Now, in prosites only have, one free level.
Sorry for my bad english

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

One one site a user can only subscribe to one level at a time.

If you want to offer multiple free levels on your site, you can create levels and set the price to 0.

That ways if a user is creating a site, they can choose a level from the available list and signup.

Out of the box it only creates one free level.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same and I will be around.

Cheers, PC

• jetmac
    • Recruit

Biggest issue with this solution is that the member will have to actually sign up with their credit card/paypal for a FREE level -- how can that be avoided?

This need for two free levels is the heart of the issue -- how can we make this happen?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there Jetmac,

Sorry for the delay in response on this thread.

Currently its not possible in Pro Sites plugin to create Multiple free levels.

I will however request you to kindly create a new thread under "Features and Feedback" and share this so that we can send this to our lead developer and get his feedback on the same.

The reason I am asking you to create a new thread as this is a pretty old thread and a new thread will help us keep a track of things in a better way.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.