Pro Sites - Different Admin themes for different levels

how can you do it?

Is this a plugin thing, or edit file thing where?

Pro sites - has "premium themes" "premium plugins" - we want to add "premium dashboards" - which allow us to specify dash board files for specific levels.

For example:

Free Account = Basic admin theme

Silver & Gold Accounts = More advanced admin theme.

• marikamitsos
    • The Crimson Coder

Hello puregoldmarketing and welcome to the Forums,

Could you please elaborate on what you mean (giving an example or a screenshot?).
    I don't quite understand it. The way dashboards are formed is through the plugins (mainly) you use.
    On the other hand there is the Easy Blogging plugin. Would that help? It works together with Pro Sites.

Thank you for your time,
    marikamitsos.

• marikamitsos
    • The Crimson Coder

Or... you will probably find a solution like New Blog Templates more to your needs???

What do you think?

Please let us know if you need further assistance. We are here to help. :slight_smile:
    Thank you for your time,
    marikamitsos.

Should you find the provided solution satisfactory, please mark the topic as resolved.
    Thanks again, marikamitsos

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings puregoldmarketing,

There are not "premium dashboards" so to speak but at the same time you are able to construction different looking dashboard by plugin and themes alike plus the Easy Blogging plugin in which you can create a completely custom dashboard to your liking including the entire dashboard.

Marikamitsos pretty much got it spot on with his very appreciated comments, showing that members here truly like to help other members and drawing on their knowledge and experience to do so.

Please elaborate further on what you have in mind so that we may possibly lead you in the right directions.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings puregoldmarketing,

Just touching base with you real quick to let you now that I ran across another plugin that may assist in your goal of custom admin menu's.

It is called Admin Menu Editor and it may be exactly what is needed to help create "premium dashboards".

If you try it, please let me know how it goes.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• puregoldmarketing
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks marikamitsos & Joe for your help with this.

The easy blogging tool looks like what I need and I'm investigating the Admin menu editor :0)

I'm thinking that I could use the admin panel themes the same as the 'premium themes' in Pro sites in that I can just specify which level gets access to what themeing.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.