[PRO SITES] discount the signup fee

My client wants to be able to add a discount to the setup fee for one of their specific customers.

But sadly this can’t be done with coupons.

Any ideas on a solution so they can discount the signup fee for a certain customer?

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Elliot Sowersby,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

There is a filter that you could make use of like:

pro_sites_setup_fee

However, I’m afraid, it’ll require custom coding to apply the discount for a specific customer. I’m checking with the developer, to see whether there is code reference, or example that we could provide you as guidance. Will keep you posted once I get further feedback regarding this asap.

Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,

Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Elliot Sowersby,

I got an update regarding this from the developer, could I know whether the mentioned customer already has an existing pro sites level assigned? Or already have a login account? If not, I’m afraid there isn’t any parameters, or hooks to check if the user is logged in or not.

If you can notify the user to log in, then you can use the above-mentioned filter to check the specific user and apply discounts based on that with some custom coding.

Maybe the above workflow would help in moving forward regarding this. Have a nice day ahead :slight_smile:

Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.