Pro sites "Display an option on the signup page" conflict with Terms Of Service Header

Hi,

I have the most recent Pro Sites and TOS plugins on the Network Theme.

When I uncheck "Display an option on the signup page." the "Terms of Service" header gets "wrapped". I'm sure my displaying BP xprofile fields on the signup page is also a factor.

Larry
Here are some images:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings tishimself :slight_smile:

you are 110% that the extra BP stuff displaying on the page is causing this distortion - these do not appear on either of our Multi Networks with Pro Sites.

At minimum this would be an unsupported custom job to figure out what is going wrong with the code.

but if you can send the URL so that we can see the source code perhaps one of the devs will look at it and offer a speedy solution :slight_smile:

Joe :slight_smile:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings tishimself :slight_smile:

you are absolutely right about the TOS ..... lol ..... though believe it or not depending on the site I occasionally o read them - but if no billing info is involved ...... lol

Then it is all squared away with limiting the TOS width.

You may want to permission this file 444 read only so that it is not over written during an update, but also keep in mind any new code from the update should be added to this file.

I personally use Ultra Compare for this task :slight_smile:

If you need more assist, though you solved this one yourself, please let us know :slight_smile:

Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.