PRO SITES EMAIL CONFIRMATION DOES NOT CONTAIN KEY ACTIVATION

The Pro Sites confirmation email does not contain the activation key or the activation link. Check the image attached.

Plugin conflict already made. FTP credentials sent during the Live Chat

• Rupok

Hi akmanda,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. I created a test user on your site as your Pro Sites configuration currently asks user to be logged in first to upgrade their site. Then I created a test subsite and assigned my user to that site.

After that, I logged in with that newly created user and tried to upgrade the test subsite I created, when I selected another level, it gave me option for manual payment only. I clicked on that, but I didn't receive any emails as the will require manual approval and I don't think currently your setup doesn't require user to activate their blog by clicking any link. Am I missing anything?

If you set this up to handle the current issue, then we need to change your Pro Sites setup so we can see the issue live. But if changing your current network setup is not affordable to you, can you please create a clone of your network anywhere else so we can troubleshoot the issue there and try to fix this as soon as possible?

You can create a clone of your entire network with the Managed Backup feature of our Snapshot plugin.

Please let us know what you think about this. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Nithin

Hi akmanda,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I checked your website, and I could see what you are talking about. This isn't a bug, or an issue. The plugin won't send Activation Key or the URL for pro level upgrades in the email, and I could see that is the case here.

The plugin is designed to send activation key only for new blog signups, and the activation key is a one time key used for the users to activate their subsite initially. Once they have an account in your website, activation key isn't required for pro level upgrades.

I created a new site(wpthree) in your website, and I could notice activation key in those emails. The key will only appear if you create new site.

I hope this clears your query, please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.