Pro Sites Error, Delete Site

I am just getting started with pro-sites. I logged in as the super-admin to delete a test site I created. When I clicked the delete button, I received the following error message:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for Stripe_InvalidRequestError::__construct(), called in /home/tmpasrce/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/gateways/gateway-stripe-files/lib/Stripe/ApiResource.php on line 39 and defined in /home/tmpasrce/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/gateways/gateway-stripe-files/lib/Stripe/InvalidRequestError.php on line 5

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tmpasrce/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/gateways/gateway-stripe-files/lib/Stripe/InvalidRequestError.php:5) in /home/tmpasrce/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 881

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings digital.dimages,

Thank you for bringing this significant issue to our attention.

It appears that the error is emanating from the Stripe payment gateway which I know nothing about the coding thereof.

Therefore I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• digital.dimages
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks for the update. The site/blog that I deleted no longer appears in the admin pages. I also deleted the user. However, I cannot re-register a site/blog with the same name. Please let me know if there is any other information I may provide to help with this.

• digital.dimages
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I made a backup of the original file before uploading the new one. This time I deleted the file completely before uploading. The website appears to be functioning normally. I created a new test site, I de-activated, then deleted the test site as I did before. This time there were no error messages. I was then able to re-create the test site once again using the same subdomain. However, I am still unable to re-create the original subdomain that first generated the error. When I attempt to do so, I get the following error: "That site is currently reserved but may be available in a couple days." This site is not visible in my admin panel, but must still be in the database somewhere.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.