[Pro Sites] Error on signup "You may have already paid!"...

Maybe I am doing something wrong... testing the Pro Sites plugin and cannot see to get the payment through on the signup page. I get the following error notification:

Whoops, looks like you may have tried to submit your payment twice. You may have already paid! Check your subscripton info below to confirm:

Repro steps:

- Login as superadmin
- Create a new subsite with a new subsite user as the admin
- Login as that new user to that new subsite (in different browser app, to keep my WP logins separate)
- Click on free trial nag/notification about checkout that is displayed at top of the dashboard pages
- On the checkout page that comes up I fill in credit card details (using PayPal test account) (note also the back-end uses the sandbox account as well)
- Get error mentioned above...

Ideas?

Also tried using a real credit card (and the sandbox as the processing back-end)... Notice the error message is in a div id="psts-general-error". Not sure if this error comes from PayPal or Pro Sites...

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Strategerizer,

That error message is definitely coming from the plugin. Just to check first off, is the user you're using setup as an Admin for this particular site? I take it this is a newly created user whom you've just made an Admin there, correct?

Thanks,
    David

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya,

Just checking if it was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, could you let us know by re-opening this topic, and we'll get onto it and helping you out asap!

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thanks!
    Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.