Pro Sites error when creating a site from the superadmin dashboard

When I create a site from the main network dashboard (superadmin) I get temporary error that goes away after I refresh but Im not sure whats going on, I have Pro Sites installed and the reason Im trying to add a site from that section is because its a sub-site for myself. My two questions are (Besides why is that fatal error happening) ... screenshot here https://www.dropbox.com/s/inih7a2ky7mj7xd/Screen%20Shot%202015-08-31%20at%2010.25.55%20AM.png?dl=0

1- How do I create a site without charging myself but still getting all the features of the highest level?

2- If I create a site that I decide to convert into a paying site, how do I do that? I figure you can upgrade any site if the question one has a solution, right ?

Please advise (and help with the error). I have granted site access so you can create a new site from the superadmin dashboard to reproduce the error yourself. Thank you very much!

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Carlos,

I've tested adding subsites manually on your site, but there was no errors (you can see wpmudev and wpmudev1). Is those error are not showing all the time?
    On the screenshot you attached it looks like the plugin conflict with the BuddyPress custom profile menu. I see it's still active, but this time there were no errors.

You can manage your sites in Network Admin -> Sites -> All sites - and then click "Manage" on subsite you want to change. At the bottom of the next page you will see options to change status of the subsite manually - "Manually Extend Pro Site Status". You can extend Pro status, you can modify it there.

Kind regards,
    Kasia
    Kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.