Pro Sites failed payment notification for client not being logged

When a payment for a Pro Site fails, the admin is sent an email notification and that gets correctly logged in the Account History for that Pro Site. However, the email sent to the user does not get logged so it's hard for the network admin to confirm if the email was sent or not.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Ben,

I have forwarded the issue and the code mentioned in chat to our developers to investigate this further and see what might be going on here.

Just one question to be sure we're on the same page, this is with an existing user whom's recurring payment failed, it's not the initial payment, right?

And could you provide us with login details in case we need to check this more on your installation?
    You can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

Subject: "Attn: Predrag Dubajic"
    - Site login url
    - Authentication popup username
    - Authentication popup password
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/info

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Ivan

Hi Ben !

That line which frightens you - it seems it's 1507th line and there is 1510th line which logs current sending email. Also, I checked other sending emails and it logs each of them. However, it seems it doesn't log email for admin. Maybe you missed it?
    If the issue is still there - please, send us credentials as Predrag mentioned above and please, quote subjects of emails which don't log.

Best,
    Ivan.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.