Pro Sites Fatal Error on line 219 of pricing.php

Have this error on my select-plan page:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/makeaweb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Model/Pricing.php on line 219

Tried troubleshooting by: Changing to a WPMUDEV theme, disabling all plugins except prosites.

Just updated to latest Pro Sites, but I believe this error is due to the levels saving incorrectly (as line 219 is where the levels are fetched). I had 3 levels, removed one, and now have this error. When I add another level (making it 3 total again) the page loads fine.

How do I "clear things out" so this is resolved?

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey ert,

Hope you're doing well today!

I've replicated this issue as well, reporting it to the developer so we can get it fixed up asap :slight_smile:

In the meantime, a temporary work around you could do is to add that 3rd level but then hide it with some CSS so no one can select it.

Here is the CSS you can use:

.pricing-column.psts-level-3 {
      display: none;
    }

If you don't have a custom stylesheet, you can use this plugin here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

Then after the next update you can remove that and delete the 3rd level properly.

Let us know if you have any further questions in the meantime. Either myself or the developer will reply back here once the fix is pushed out.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.