Pro Sites Feature Page

Hi there, hope you are well. I am trying to work out how to display the features / pricing table on Pro Sites similar to : http://edublogs.org/features/

I see there is a styling tab I can edit, but how do I put this on a page?

Is there a short code for it? Or a better user manual? I read the usage on the plugin homepage and am still lost sorry

• Dimitris

Hey there Tim Goodwin,

hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

If you go to network admin area under Pro Sites -> Settings, the very first option called "Rebrand Pro Sites" which is used in order to create a virtual page in the main blog which should be used for your new clients to register their new website(s).
    By default this options is set to "Pro Site" which results to yourdomain.com/pro-site page.

Now, if you go to Pro Sites -> Pricing Tables you can "Enable Pricing Table" from the very first option. These tables should be visible in previous virtual registration page (yourdomain.com/pro-site/).
    To further setup and style those tables, you can use the "Feature Table" and "Styling" side-menu options under Pro Sites -> Pricing Tables settings.

Hope that was some help, feel free to post back here if more assistance is required!
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Tim Goodwin

Cool. Thanks for fast reply. So, from the looks of it, a feature page similar to EDUBLOGS is impossible without custom CSS. would you share that custom CSS? If not why? If so, where can i get me some of that?!:wink:

So once I have the features table set up the way I want, how do i imput this- plugin, module, shortcode, widget etc, into a page of my choice?

Thanks for helping, i appreciate it and if it has been covered elsewhere, let me know ao i can update the materfile.

Cheers

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Tim,

Unfortunately we don't have a CSS to share that can be used, the plugin has been adjusted to edublog needs so the code is a bit different.

You can still inspect the page using Chrome Inspector or any other inspect tool and pick up the CSS used that you can then apply to your site :slight_smile:

So once I have the features table set up the way I want, how do i imput this- plugin, module, shortcode, widget etc, into a page of my choice?

There's no shortcode or widget for pricing tables, the page is defined inside Pro Sites > Settings page, by default it will be yourdomain.com/pro-site/
    If you want to change it you can go to your main site, remove the current page completely (from trash as well), then go back to Pro Sites > Settings and enter your new page name and save the settings, this will create your new page with tables.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.