Pro Sites feature table only render 1 table, Pricing table is missing.

Pro Sites feature table only render 1 table, Pricing table is missing. Checked with the default theme and deactivating all the plugins but no luck. Please help.

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey hoangker !
    Hope you are having a great day!

I tried to look into the issue but it seems like the Support Access has been revoked or expired. Would it be possible for you to grant Support Access from the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin again so that we can take a deeper look into the issue? This handy manual can help you grant Support Access.

Moreover, I can see that you are using an outdated version of the Pro Sites plugin. Could you please update to the latest version of the plugin and see if that makes a difference?

We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there hoangker,##1

hope you're doing good today and don't mind me chime in! :slight_smile:

It seems that Wordfence is blocking me, as I can't even navigate to homepage or sign up page.
    Is it possible to whitelist Greece or do you need a specific IP for that? (solution with IP won't be that good, as all support staff work remotely and via non-dedicated IPs).
    Please advise!

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there,

appreciate the cooperation here, I was able to reach your website now. :slight_smile:

I just went ahead and re-saved the ProSites levels and now the pricing tables are getting displayed.
    Please keep in mind though, that you can't have a level with zero price, as this will still go through the payment gateways. For providing free sites, users can select the "No thank you, I will continue with a basic site for now" option.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.