Pro Sites Free level and revolution slider deployment

Hi

Loving the upfront payment in the new Pro Sites!!! I engaged a developer 2 months ago to do this for me and he was unable to complete the task so perfect timing! :slight_smile:

1. How do I disable the free site level? I don't want to offer a free site at all (for now).

2. I'm using New Blog Templates and I'm noticing the Revolution sliders are not deploying when a user purchases a Pro Site. Is there anyway to automate this? If not, is there anyway of stopping the "Your new 299 Network site has been successfully set up" email which goes to the new user until I can setup the slider?

• Bojan Radonic

Hey there @Clark, hope you're well today!

1. You should be able to disable it by using "Signup on Checkout" checked and "Allow Free Signup" not checked in Pro Sites -> Settings -> General Settings, see screenshot. This should prevent users from creating sites until the payment is made.

2. Since in order for revolution slider to work plugin must be installed on the newly created site as well. Are you copying plugins as well in the New Blog Templates settings? Are you using premium plugins option in Pro Sites that could prevent this?

Looking forward for your response :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Bojan

• Clark

Hello and thanks for the reply.

I made the changes you suggested

disable it by using "Signup on Checkout" checked and "Allow Free Signup" not checked in Pro Sites -> Settings -> General Settings

I also note in New Blog Template settings there are options to bring across the Rev Slider database table settings. Unfortunately now when I create a new subsite (signup as a user) the new site is not copying any pages, and it's sowing 2015 theme, not the correct theme from my blog template.

I will give you admin access via the WPMU Dev dashboard.

Thanks
    Clark

• Bojan Radonic

Hey there @Clark,

I've checked New Blog Templates settings and everything looks fine to me. Since payment gateway is set to live I've only tested it by creating subsite from admin to test the template and everything worked fine, the new site was created using the proper theme and all the settings including revolution slider.

Do you mind if I swap from live to sandbox stripe so I can test this as a registered user too?

Please let me know.

Cheers,
    Bojan

• Bojan Radonic

Hey again @Clark,

After some further testing on your site and consulting a colleague to completely disable free level you'll have to activate Pay to Blog module in Pro Sites -> Modules.

As for the template and revolution slider issue, I've created multiple sites on your network from admin and by registering as a user and in all cases revolution slider was properly displayed once the site is created if using the template you made.

What do you see there when you create a site? Is the plugin moved but not the slider in it or plugin doesn't deploy at all?

Best regards,
    Bojan