Pro Sites Get Started on Homepage

Hello,

Really simple question, but I can't figure it out.

I'm looking to make the main site of my multi-site installation work much like the edublogs.org or wordpress.com multi-site systems work, allowing for a domain selection, package selection, and check out.

How do I go about setting this up? I have all the plugins enabled and configured, but I can't find a shortcode to put on the homepage to facilitate this.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Dan

• Rupok

Hi Dan

Hope you had a wonderful day.

How do I go about setting this up? I have all the plugins enabled and configured, but I can't find a shortcode to put on the homepage to facilitate this

I assume you already have Pro Sites plugin installed and configured. You can simply add a "Sign Up" button in the homepage and link that to your Pro Sites pricing table page. Or this is not exactly what you want, can you please describe a little more about specifically which process you want to replicate on your site? That will help us to understand your requirements better and give you better solution.

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Dan,

That will work fine for what I need, I just didn't see any shortcodes to make the pricing table appear on a specific page.

Pro Sites does not have any shortcodes for Pricing Tables. When you save settings of pro sites for first time it creates page that will from now display Pricing Tables. You can take a look here https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/pro-sites-loses-pricing-tables-if-page-set-as-homepage#post-1007752 - there is solution that will automatically redirect home page to your pro sites page.

How can I create the "get started" button for the homepage , and make the domain mapping integrate with the sign up process?

Domain Mapping can be used only by exiting users - Pro sites and Domain Mapping integration is based on level of subscription that was bought by user, so it cannot be moved "outside" the admin dashboard.

kind regards,
    Kasia