Pro-Sites internationalization patch

Hello,

I try to use pro-site non-English region, and make a full translate. I have several problems with
internationalization, but the first is small request. If possible please import my patch to pro-site.
Only small changes:
date() function replaced to date_i18n, some texdomain fixes.
May i ask please do not insert multiple textdomain to your plugins? This is not working. Especially your wpmudev update message, check wpmudev class available? if not, write i18n msg from wpmudev textdomain, but this textdomain not available in this point of code.
Default texdomain use is accidental or intentional? Maybe this not an accident, but i'm not sure about this.
Another problem with rebranding of Pro Sites. Rebranding only makes new name for users, but in messages often use (email messages, status display etc) Pro Sites as string. The problem: if i use rebranding the administrator and the user also confused what is Pro Sites or "Rebranded Pro Sites".
And also this "chaos" bigger if anybody try to translate it, because Pro Site not a name, not understandable in other language.
But at moment i have no idea the about the correction.
ps.: sorry but patch link missing
patch: http://www.dds.hu/patches/wpmu/pro-site-3.1.1.patch
Thanks.

• Aaron

Thanks, will apply those fixes.

May i ask please do not insert multiple textdomain to your plugins? This is not working. Especially your wpmudev update message, check wpmudev class available? if not, write i18n msg from wpmudev textdomain, but this textdomain not available in this point of code.

The 'sads' is accidental from merging other code. For the wpmudev install message, that is shared across all our plugins and should pull from the update notifications plugin. Though that's only shown when the UN plugin is not installed, so not really neccessary to translate.

Default texdomain use is accidental or intentional? Maybe this not an accident, but i'm not sure about this.

There may be a few cases where no textdomain is added, this is because it's a copy of WP core code so will pull from that translation.

Another problem with rebranding of Pro Sites.

There shouldn't be any places where "Pro Sites" is hardcoded and not pulling from the rebrand setting. The examples you mentioned are all editable by the user.