Pro Sites is sending a payment receipt to Admin for a level that doesn't exsist

Pro Sites is sending a Receipt to our Admin email address for a subscription level that does NOT exist.

There is no record of it in Stripe

We need to know if this is something that is known about and is it something that will be sent to customers

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @stacy_bosel,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting on the forum.

I can see on your site the following Pro Sites Level so could you please tell me for which level are you getting the receipt that you say does't exist.

e-Commerce Package
    Business Power Package
    Value Package

Please share the screenshot of the email receipt that you get as an admin.

Was it working fine? Is it happening recently?

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• stacy_bosel
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

There are many different ones.
    These are the transaction details in the email
    Pro: Monthly $9.99
    Level 1: Level 1 $6.99 with a total of Total: $3.49 somehow.
    Level 1: Level 1 $6.99 Total: $6.99
    Extreme: Monthly $19.99 Total: $19.99

• stacy_bosel
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

After updating to the latest version the problem still persists. I will grant support access however i think i may have an idea as the the issue.

We needed to have @Tyler Postle access a WPMUDEV test stripe and test credit card account to test some issues and i think that we are getting the receipt for the test levels they would have created for testing purpose. Could you please look into this cause.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello stacy_bosel,

I notified Taylor about this issue. To be sure - are those receipts correlated with actual subsites creation? Or do you just get them, but no sites are created with them? Or you users are buying the e-Commerce Package but get the receipt for Pro level?

Kind regards,
    Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello stacy_bosel,

I have to ping Tylor again with your case - but if this not correlated with subsites on your network, and only admin gets those receipts - is this possible you have (for example) test network that could do that? This is a long shot, but I have to check every possibility.

Kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.