PRO SITES - Is there a global list of all payments?

I'm starting to test payments with PRO SITES and I have to say - I'm really struggling.

First of all I would like to ask if there is a list of all payments (like in WooCommerce for example) that have been collected recently?

How can I know how much money is flowing my way and when it's being collected (without checking each blog by hand)?

I'm working on xpresso.pl domain - you have support access granted if you need to check anything.

• Nastia

Hello Micha? , hope you're doing well!

You can find Weekly/Monthly/Yearly statistics from Pro Sites > Statistics, from there monitor a number of active sites, trial users, signups, and upgrades.

To observe the total amount of payments, at this time, it's not possible to do with Pro Sites plugin out of the box.

It's possible to see the payment and activity details of each site separately. Go to Network Admin > Sites > All Sites > Click on pro status and in "Account History" panel you'll find all the details.

Since you're using PayPal as payment gateways you can monitor global earnings from the PayPal account page, go to the Activity tab and choose "Payments received". Please see the attached screenshot:

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Nastia