Pro Sites Issue

Hi all!

I've got two issues about Pro Sites.

I created 3 Plans: Free, Standart and Professional. I was testing the premium plugins and premium themes I configured, so, If I'm a Free member (I configured just one theme and 2 plugins to this level), and I purchase the standart level I have access to all the standard level features but I loose the Free Theme and Free Plugins, and the same thing happens if I purchase the professional plan.

How can I allow users to purchase a better plan and keep the other plan functionalities? For example: If I am a Professional user I have access to all the features of the other plans, 'cause I purchased the maximum plan, and if I recede to the standard plan again I loose the professional functionalities.

My other issue is about the free plan.

I had to create this plan, so when some user wants to purchase another plan, the user see the free plan and $0,00 in front of it instead of the message "No thanks, I want to keep my free plan yet."

How can I activate the message instead of the price of the free plan?

Thanks

Derek

• marikamitsos

So, in my Upgrade Page there's no Free message...

I see what you mean.

Well there is a reason for everything. And the reason for your issue has the following two parts:
    At my screenshot, do you see what it says after the "Free"? It reads: "No thank you. I will continue with a basic site for now".
    1. Once you click on that it will go away. At some point you clicked on that bar so now it is gone. (This is why you get this screenshot of yours). If you hadn't you would see my screenshot (or similar).

2. When you log-in as the super-admin you either do not see the "Free" or see it, depending on whether at some point you clicked on it or not. On the other hand if you try to log-in as the site's admin (eg. newadmin) if you have at some point clicked on it you will NOT see it. Now, if you haven't (clicked on it) you will not even get to the dashboard. Instead you will be re-directed to your upgrading screen where you will be presented with my screenshot (or similar) and will have to decide.

I do hope all this makes sense.

If this gives you any trouble, please try it out by creating a new site (logout/register under a new name). See how it works.

Please let us know if you need further assistance. We are here to help.
    Thank you for your time,
    marikamitsos.

Should you find the provided solution satisfactory, please mark the topic as resolved.
    Thanks again, marikamitsos

• Derekmelo

Hi marikamitsos, how've you been?

Well... I think I did something wrong, 'cause I'm logged as a site admin in a new site I just created, after create, the first thing I did was: click on Pro Upgrade, and when I get in the Upgrading page there was any free message, just the 3 plan boxes.

Let me explain how I did to create a new site:

I activated the Gravity Forms with the User Registration Add-on to register users and create sub site and a BP profile automatically (I'm running a BP installation in a sub site). So the Registration Form I created in gravity forms register the user, create a site and create a BP profile to the user.

After that, the user can purchase the plans by clicking in the Pro Upgrade tab in the user's dashboard.

Did I do something wrong? I couldn't use gravity forms to create the registration form to the WPMU and BP?

And just another issue, when the user register in the main site using the registration form I created in Gravity Forms everything works very fine, but the user become a main site member and in "My Sites" tab appears his site and the main site (It seems that he's an admin of the main site, so the user can post and everything else). How can I fix this to appears just the user's site on My Sites tab?

Thanks!

Derek

• Aaron

Do you have a trial enabled? That would hide it.

Note that the free option really isn't an option, it's just a dismiss button thats shown when a user is redirected to the checkout screen. They always have a free site by default, so that button doesn't need to be shown most of the time unless they are forced there by the paid to blog module or selecting i'm interested at signup. Additionally there is a one time forced redirect there when their pro access expires, like after a trial or they've canceled a plan and paid time expires.

I think in your case everything is working as it should, it's just a matter of understanding how things work.

And just another issue, when the user register in the main site using the registration form I created in Gravity Forms everything works very fine, but the user become a main site member and in "My Sites" tab appears his site and the main site (It seems that he's an admin of the main site, so the user can post and everything else). How can I fix this to appears just the user's site on My Sites tab?

That's completely unrelated and you'll need to talk to gravity forms about it.