Pro Sites Levels / Memberships / Site Categories (?)

Hi there! I'm really stuck on how to organize my sites (Multisite Install) using Pro Sites plugin. I have 15 different levels, then the Pricing Table gets really messy.

Please let me know if is there any way to split a huge 15-Levels Pricing Table into 3 Category-Based in some way ("slider-style" arrows, split it in 3 tables according to Site Categories, some Ajax-Solution or any other way). Our 3 Categories:

- User Sites --> Blogs and Websites --> Pro Sites Levels for this Category:
1. Blogger
2. Website
3. e-Portolio
4. e-Community
5. e-Commerce

- Business Sites --> Companies and e-Commerce --> Category Pro Sites Levels:
6. e-Learning
7. Developer
8. Education
9. School
10. Store

- Corporate Sites --> Big Corporations, Universities --> Category Pro Sites Levels:
11. Site
12. Host
13. Reseller
14. Network
15. Multi-Network

- There will also be a Hidden "Staff Member" with "Full Plugin and Themes Privileges" at zero cost and unexpirable (for me and my business partner's personal websites and projects only).

The matter is: Site Categories (plugin) is "Site-Level" (like Memberships plugin) as Pro Sites (plugin) is Network-Level. So I don't really know how to organize that.

QUESTION HERE: May I use Memberships + Sites Categories?

I know it may not be possible to split the pricing table into 3 sections (I wish I'm wrong), but I was thinking about a solution. Please tell me if this might work.

1 --> Customer gets into the main site, where he/she would find the plans, prices and features for each plan (I can make with Cornerstone Page Builder);

2 --> When they choose a plan, this manual-made pricing table will redirect them to the signup for the correct Membership Plan (all plans are free but with access to only that category Pro Levels as possible);

3 --> after signup, they would be redirected to Pro Sites Pricing Table, but filtered to show onlly the Site Categories allowed to that Membership Level.

QUESTION HERE: May I accomplish it using Memberships and/or Sites Categories plugins?

If NOT, then How-To workaround and accomplish that?

If YES, then How-To (filter Levels by Site Category according to Membership Level)?

Sorry for this very long question but it's important to accomplish our goal. I hope is there a way to accomplish that using these 3 plugins (Pro Sites at "Nework-Level", and Memberships + Site Categories at "Site-Level"). Please let me know how can I reach this goal. Thank you so much and cheers!

Thank you in advance, and best regards to all the Heroes!

• Rupok

Hi Fabio Fava,

Thanks for asking. Let me describe one by one.

if is there any way to split a huge 15-Levels Pricing Table into 3 Category-Based in some way

I'm afraid, this won't be possible out of the box. Pro Sites natively supports only one pricing table with all your levels.

But this sounds to be a nice idea to me. So I'm moving your thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking this idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

Regarding your workaround, you can always create custom links for different membership levels by using the following shortcode:
    [ms-membership-buy id="5" label="Buy now!"]
    Replace 5 with your desired membership ID.

When users click that link, they will be taken to signup page for that specific membership plan.

Up to this part, you can do normally. But to achieve the total thing, I think you will need to custom develop it but this will require huge amount of advanced custom coding. If this was something which can be done in 5 - 10 minutes, I'd love to do that for you. But this will take much more and that's why this falls in the Custom Development section. You will get our policy regarding Support Vs. Custom Development here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/support-vs-custom-development/

However, you can always hire a developer from our Jobs Section. Please note, developers found in our Jobs Section are not associated with us in any way. So communicate with them well before you make any payments to them.

Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Fabio Fava

Thank you Rupok,

On the first part of your reply I got excited:

But this sounds to be a nice idea to me. So I'm moving your thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking this idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

But then you kind of took my excitement when you say it would need high, heavy, costly development. But listen, the idea is pretty simple and I think a few hours of code would make this possible on the Sites Category Plugin and Pro Sites Price Table. How would it work?

It's all about FILTERING! :wink:

On the Sites Category plugin there's already a section to associate (membership?) "empty fields" with Pro Sites Levels. Could you explain what should I put there? Why not to use that field to "filter" the Pricing Table, based on the Memberships Levels associated with each Pro Sites Level?

I know it should need some small update on both plugins, but... It's an AWESOME IDEA!!!

Why not to associate each (network-wide) Pro Sites Level with one or more (site-wide) Membership Level(s) using Site Categories? Then, on that site, each Pro Sites Level could be filtered to not appear on the Pricing Table.

It sounds very doable to me, but may I'm being a little innocent here?

Thanks and best regards!

• Rupok

Hi Fabio Fava,

So sorry for the delay from our end. I've already moved your thread to our Features and Feedback section.

However, if you want, I can move this to our Members' Forum where you can discuss this with our thousands of other members and they might help you to get this done. Or if you want, I can make it stay in this Features and Feedback section so other users can vote for this.

And the more people liking this idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

Please let us know what you prefer. I'll follow that.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.