Totally new to pro sites and was trying to set it up. I have a few questions and hope you can help me out.
1) I have set up the levels and wish to set quota on post/page per level, but cannot find a way to do this. Seems I can only limit one level and below and only to one setting. (My thinking is level 1 = 10 posts, level 2 = 20 posts, level 3 = 30 posts and so on.)
2) Is there a way for me to set the disk quota? What I mean is to modify the default 50mb jumps but say I want to give one level 560mb and another level 610mb and so on. Speaking of this, can I schedule disk quota increase on a periodic basis? For example, a user has been with my site for 6 month, the system adds another 100mb to that account? (Oh, the quota says upload quota, does that mean the user's disk limit or just how much the user can upload?)
3) I can't seem to set email support to different levels. Surely a $1 level cannot get the same support as a $50 level, right? I thought since I can have unlimited levels, I can also set what kind of support each level can get.
4) Same with premium themes and plugins. I cannot set what level can get which theme. Seems levels get either NO premium plugins or ALL premium plugins. Not what I planned when setting up levels. (These settings suggest to me that I should only have two levels, with one other free level only.)
5) For the free trial, I was hoping that I can let users trial one level up for 14 days for a nominal fee, but I do not know how to set that up. On the subject of trial, I was hoping to set up one trial level (At a small fee for maybe 7 days) that is almost at the highest level so that users can see the benefits of the many plugins and themes they will get if they buy the highest level plan. I also do not know how to set that up.
6) I am confused by the ad disabling function. When I set ad-free, does that mean they get no ads at all on their sites, or they cannot set their ads (set at network level), or they can place their own ads? I planned to place network ads on most of the lower levels sites and only allow the higher levels to progressively place their own ads. The highest level can have no network ads and only their own ads. I am also hoping that by using adshare, the lower level users will get a lower share compared to the higher levels. (Not sure if that is setting since I haven't install that plugin yet)
I'm still trying to set things up so if you can help me early, I won't need to set things up incorrectly and having to redo everything. I understand there might be other plugins that I can use in combination to make things work the way I want. Please let me know so that I can go download those to try to set things up properly.
Thanks for you help in advance.