Pro-Sites Multi-Site Installation compatibility with Halo

Hello,

We have a multi-site installation with “Pro Sites” installed to manage the accounts/sites.

When users sign up for an account, they get their own blog (where they are the site admin). Additionally, the user can start additional blogs (sites) connected to their account and can post to any of their sites.

We're considering purchasing a social network plugin, "Halo" http://www.halo.social/

Has anyone ever used this plugin before?

Does anyone have any comments, reviews, notes, issues regarding Halo. And specifically, the interoperability/compatibility of Halo and Pro-Sites.

Thank you.

• Vaughan

Hi @promanager,

Hope you're well?

I've never heard of it before personally, so I can't say too much about it really. However from reading their site, I can't see any reasons why it wouldn't work with pro-sites. However I can't find anything specific as to whether it works with multisite (it should) or more to the point, how it works on a multisite such as globally, or can it be used on individual site by site basis. so it might be worth you asking their support for specifics on multisite usability. But it looks pretty good to me & a nice refreshing change from Buddypress (except the cost)

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.