Pro Sites + New Blog Templates

Hi, I have 2 questions

#1 - It's not possible to load another blog template once the website was created? If I choose one template but want to change it later I can't?

#2 - It's not possible to show specific (or by category) only for specific Pro Sites Level?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Dyego,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Our "New Blog Template" helps you create "ready to go" "reference" sites that users can choose from upon registration. Such a site is not only a WordPress Theme (which can later be changed easily by user) but an entire setup. So once the user has selected a "template" and a site is created there's no way to change it.

However, the site can be freely modified by user just as every standard Multisite site would be.

#2 - It's not possible to show specific (or by category) only for specific Pro Sites Level?

You can categorize the New Blog Templates but there's no option to assign these templates to specific categories. I agree it could make a great feature but implementing it would require quite a bit of custom coding.

That being said, I'm moving this post to our Features and Feedback forum. You may also want to post a question on our "Jobs & Pros" job board on this. I'm sure you'll be returned with a reasonable quote from one of the friendly developers. Please note though that we (as a WPMU DEV staff) are not involved there.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.