Pro Sites New Pricing Table Not Working

How can I rolled back the pricing table to the old one, meaning before the last plugin update?

For some reason I can not get the new options to work?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey @WrSantiago,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Once you've switched to a new version of a plugin you cant roll back to old pricing tables. An option would be to downgrade the plugins, however please note that this should be considered a temporary solution.

You can find previous releases here (being logged in into your WPMU DEV account):
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pro-sites/#changelog_all

That being said, could you please first double check the following:

- on "Pro Sites" -> "Settings" -> "General Settings" page: "Signup on Checkout" option is enabled
    - on "Pro Sites" -> "Pricing Tables" -> "Prcing Table" page: "Enable Pricing Table" option is enabled

If it still doesn't work, could I have a look at your setup (prior to downgrade) via our WPMU DEV support access?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Cheers,
    Adam

• WrSantiago
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hello Adam
    Thanks for the quick response!

I tried the option above but no luck. Please keep in mind that I just don't want to use the new pricing table on pro-site, I rather use my own pluging which is more beautiful and easy to use.

Thanks
    Waldemar

PS. I just granted access to the site.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey Waldemar,

Thanks for this information!

I took a look at your site using an access you've granted. It seems like now "old" pricing tables are working (re-saving Pro Sites levels helped). When you log in to your site and go to /pro-site you should be able to see them (you may have to use "sign up for another site").

Assuming you've used your own pricing tables with previous versions of Pro Sites, the same customization steps should work again.

I hope that helped!

Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.