Pro Sites not processing payment

I have an issue with Pro Sites where site is not created on signup from pricing table.
If one try to create a free site it's registered fine. But paid registration, the page reloads after providing card information with the payment fields empty. No site is created.

I have Stripe gateway setup on another site and working, tried to use the same account credentials on the current site but got the same issue.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Sarah

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked the chat and run numerous tests on your site and while I can see the issue, I wasn't able to pinpoint the reason yet.

I remember that we have worked on a Stripe-related issue yesterday during the chat and at the end of the chat it seemed to be working for you. I also checked once again on my own setup with your theme active and WooCommerce and couldn't replicate the issue.

Was there anything changed on site since our chat perhaps? By "changed" I mean any changes in setup/configuration and/or any "code" changes (such as e.g. some additional tweaks to the child theme)?

Also, the Stripe Gateway in Pro Sites is currently set to "testing" - is your Stripe account still set to "test" as well or did you turn it to "live"?

Could you also please tell me if there is any cache on server? I don't mean any caching plugins on site but a server-side cache (which I can't see using FTP) that can e.g. be cleared/disabled via some sort of server management panel (such as cPanel or Plesk)? If yes, could you please try clearing it and disabling and then check the Pro Site checkout again?

Looking forward to your response,
    Adam

• Sarah

Hi Adam,

I'm fine thanks I hope you too.

You're right yesterday, when we founded the issue and it seemed that all worked fine.
    But we don't test to create an account until to see the new website.

No I don't made any change after our conversation Adam, expept to deleting a plugin wich is a e-learning addon.

Yes, I kept stripe on test mode. I made several test with Huberson without success...

I'll see if there are a cache with plesk team or ovh and I'll get back to you soon.

Thanks for your help,

Regards, Sarah

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Sarah,

Hope you're doing well.

I have applied a small patch for Stripe gateway on your site and re-saved the levels after that so they got updated on Stripe as well.
    After that, I've registered new Pro Sites site and payment seems to be processed fine and the subsite is up and running.

Can you please give it another try yourself and let us know if it works fine for you as well?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.