Pro sites not setting up new user or new site

Hi,

I have pro sites set up to use pay to blog and to be used at checkout but it does not work properly. Neither the new site nor the user is set up. Tried using stripe in test mode (webhooks tested ok and can see test payments in stripe) and manual gateway. Neither work. Am able to set up new users and sites on normal way without pro sites active. With pro sites I get the following error in my php_error.log:

[07-Dec-2016 13:52:43 UTC] WordPress database error Column 'blog_ID' cannot be null for query INSERT INTOh6tge_pro_sites_signup_stats(blog_ID,action,time_stamp) VALUES (NULL, 'modify', '2016-12-07') made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/twentysixteen/page.php'), get_template_part, locate_template, load_template, require('/themes/twentysixteen/template-parts/content-page.php'), the_content, apply_filters('the_content'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, ProSites->checkout_output, apply_filters('psts_primary_checkout_table'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, ProSites_View_Front_Checkout::render_checkout_page, ProSites_View_Front_Gateway::render_checkout, call_user_func, ProSites_Gateway_Stripe::process_checkout_form, ProSites->record_stat

This is very frustrating....