Pro Sites not showing on menu.

I cannot view the pro sites menu option on my wordpress. I successfully installed the plugin but i cannot access it. I tried the membership plugin and it works fine.

Wordpress version 3.5.1
Theme: SimpleCorp - version 2.1.5
Pro Sites Version 3.3.4

please help

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings garrickbs,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

There are only one of two possibilities here that I am aware of.

1) That you have not gone into the network admin menu and activated it and that is were it resides.

2) You have installed it on a Solo WordPress site and it is not compatible with Solo WordPress installations - it requires a MultiSite. Compatibility of plugins are listed on the home page of every plugin WPMU DEV provides in the right column right underneath downloads. the home page for Pro Sites is here.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• garrickbs
    • New Recruit

Thanks for your quick response.

I installed it on a Multisite. I completed the setup on the Network --- Pro Sites menu but when i go back into my local site i cannot see Pro Sites on the menu. Messaging and Secure Invites shows but not Pro Sites.

Please what do i do ?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings garrickbs,

Thank you for the additional clarification, it is just that in your original post the word MultiSite never appears but you did indicate WordPress 3.5.1 making it appear to be a solo site because that is exactly how it is designated.

While you were on the plugins home page mentioned in my last post, did you read instructions in the usage tab by any chance?

Since you have indicated that we are indeed working with a MultiSite and you have mentioned that it is configured on the network admin dashboard, it does not show up on the main site but you should notice a change in the http://yourdomain.com/wp-signup.php signup page and trying to signup.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.