Pro sites not working

Hey Aaron

Great plugin, really loving it. Just one problem, ive been trying to get the virtual pages to show up on the site that i will be selling my blogs from but i have no idea how to go about it. I have only one site on my network and ive installed Pro sites on to the network and activated it. I can configure it but i don't see the virtual pages for check out and registration. Ive done it before but have to reinstall it again because the multi-sites function didt work, ive gotten that to work where i can make sites manualy. I have the latest wp and also i deactivated all plugins besides pro sites.

Hope you can help.

Regards
Theo

• Kimberly

Hey Theo!

Welcome to the Community!

Pro Sites auto Generates the pages for checkout when it's time for the site user to pay. This is in 2 scenarios: 1. The Free Trial is up or 2. You enable Pay to Blog

When you first setup ProSites there will be a Free blog available by default so you'll need to enure you tackle that in the settings or they will never see the payment screen.

When you enable Pro Sites the menu to upgrade or manage their Pro Account will be seen on the Dashboard of the subsite. See pic.

And any registrations for sites will be handled via the wp-signup.php page, but you must enable that users can create sites in the Network Admin. see second pic.

Lastly, you can manually add sites via the newtork admin. see third pic.

Hope this helps! If I've missed anything let me know!

Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.