Pro Sites: Only displayi(ng specific Price Options?

Is there a way to default price options to be displayed?

Use case, I want to have everyone sign up for a Basic premium package, but give them space quotas to upgrade as they need. Also to create a premium level to make themes only avail to main site (although site editor i believe i can select inactive themes so this may not be needed).

I only want 2-3 plans shown, what can be done?

• in-mn
    • The Crimson Coder

Sorry for lack of clarity. Need to stop writing posts before bedtime

I am wondering if there is a way to, by default, only display certain levels.

For instance, I have size variations, 10/50/100/200/500/100 premium support/etc/etc

I only want to display a 10/50/100 option, logic says to simply remove those, however, I want to give room to upsell people later.

Any ideas?

• in-mn
    • The Crimson Coder

in my haste, i posted bad html markup, but basically my question is ..is my following assumption correct:

I could make a seperate order/checkout page for, example, new users.

Have form action be to
    "http://MYSITENAME.com/pro-site/?bid=ASITEID" method="post" autocomplete="off"
    (replace siteid)
    Copy the table/style and TR's for any rows i want, or if a single option
    Have a field named "psts-radio-1-7" with value of"7:1" ? (for my level 7, 1 month subscription)
    Input for coupon code
    <input type="text" name="coupon_code" id="coupon_code" class="cctext" />
    (Do i need to apply coupon via Ajax/JS? Or can it be submitted with rest?
    <input type="image" src="https://fpdbs.paypal.com/dynamicimageweb?cmd=_dynamic-image&locale=en_US" border="0" name="pypl_checkout" alt="PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!">

Would that work, or is there a ton of ajax going on on the normal page that I am not seeing at cursory glance?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.