Pro Sites OPTION NOT ADDED to bp.registration.form.php

On my Main site (root site in a Multisite with subdomains), is where all my members sign up to a subscription via membership, this means that membership auto uses the bp.registration.form.php file in /membershipincludes/includes/ plugin directory

So how do you get this option to work with membership sign up?

Display an option on the signup page
You can force and hide the signup option by linking to the signup page like this: wp-signup.php?premium-founder-membership=1

1. How do get the member to register and sign up with BUDDYPRESS and Membership AND at the same time choose the option to sign up for Pro Site?

• aecnu

Greetings greg_mcewan_marriott,

Thank you for this great question and bringing this significant issue to our attention.

It is somewhat tricky when trying to integrate these three plugins together but in all cases they CANNOT use the Buddy Press signup and must use the Membership registration.

Membership when activated is now in charge of the site and all within its realm of sub sites and URL Groups defined within.

So this takes care of one issue immediately, that concerning Buddy press registration.

The next is the working in of Pro Sites which in which I just figured out I cannot see the options within Membership for Pro Sites due to my Membership plugin is located on a sub domain and Pro Sites is of course on the main site.

Do you need assistance for this portion or?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe