Pro Sites options withing Google Analytics +

Hi,

I'd just like to have some explanations about the difference between "Minimum Pro Site level for use of Google analytics features" and "Minimum Pro Site level for google Analytics Statistics inside WordPress dashboard".

I'd like to offer one of them to all of my users (free and paid) and the other only to paid users, but as the difference is not very clear in my mind I can't decide.

Thanks ! :slight_smile:

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Arom77,

Hope you're well?

The minimal level means that only those pro-sites that are on or above that level will have access.

So if you set the above to minimal level 2

then sites on pro level 1 will not have access.

sites on level 2 or more will have access.

Hope this helps

• Arom77
    • Froggy

Hi Vaughan,

Thanks, hope you're well too!

That was not my question :slight_smile:
    What I want to know exactly is what each option offer.
    Option 1 = "use of Google analytics features"
    Option 2 = "Google Analytics Statistics inside WordPress dashboard"

If you could explain it to me with your own words I'd sure understand better :slight_smile:

Thanks!

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi,

As far as I'm aware,

Google analytics features are where the admin of the pro site can add their own google analytics code and configure their own personal analytics settings. If they don't have access to those, then it will use the network analytics that you configure in the network settings. So only you will know the analytics for that subsite.

Displaying analytics in the dashboard, will allow the admin to view his sites google stats in his own dashboard.

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.