Pro-Sites Page CSS broke and payment coupon issue

First issue I am having:
CSS on registration page is a mess. Even with only "pro-sites" and "domain mapping" plugins and "Twenty Sixteen" theme active (See screenshot). When I activate a WPMU upfront theme, the registration page goes blank.

2nd issue is with Pro-Site coupons:
I generated an absolutely FREE coupon for testing. If no money is due and no recurring payments are due, why does Pro-Sites still send user to PayPal (see screenshot 2) if no money is being charged?

Admin SUPPORT ACCESS is granted.

Thanks!

• Rupok

Hi Josh, hope you had a wonderful day.

CSS on registration page is a mess

Well, you can customize it as your heart want with a little custom CSS. If you tell us which way you wanna customize it, we can help you in doing that.

When I activate a WPMU upfront theme, the registration page goes blank

Yeah, I can regenerate this too. So I'm confirming this as a bug and I'm reporting this to our developer right now.

Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and release a fix.

If no money is due and no recurring payments are due, why does Pro-Sites still send user to PayPal

Our plugin developer can give you best idea regarding this. So I'm pinging him personally. I'll update you as soon as I get something from him.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.